Saturday, February 26, 2011

CCSVI UPDATE

Progress is slow but steady. When I was dx in '99 I was very active at an intense level of aerobics, daily hiking etc. From that point it was a steady decline of using a walker to a scooter and finally an electric wheelchair. My "inside" condition also declined along with exterior muscle mass so as you can imagine I have still a lot of repair work to do concerning rebuilding muscles, weight bearing, strength and balance.
Some exciting changes are:
Daily energy from moderately weak and now to very good.
Voice has gone from very soft and now to normal.
Brain function from foggy [slippery] now to normal/good.
Arm strength/pushing with both arms now from very weak in right arm to moderate and "nothing" in left arm to low strength.
Dexterity in rt hand/ low but now good.
Dexterity in lt hand/nothing but now low.
No change in movement of legs but "ice cold" in feet now gone.
Ice cold in hands now gone.
Body temp from erratic to regular.
No appetite to now normal.
Note/one negative/ tinnitus is back periodically.

The analogy I use to explain the over all change is...it's like someone taking my smudgy reading glasses off me, cleaning them completely then placing them back on my nose... "WOW...so this is what things look like!"

No comments:

Post a Comment