Sunday, November 7, 2010

And all this time i thought i was just a "dumb blonde" .

Hi from Malahat Mountain,

It’s hard to believe Mark and me, along with little Riley, have completed our ten day road trip to Southern California.
Once in LA I met with my surgeon Dr Todd Harris [ PACIFIC INTERVENTIONAL ] His kindness and optimism
About my next day’s Liberation treatment steadied any anxiousness on my behalf.
Every thing went very well with Dr Harris opening a 50% blockage in my rt jugular vein and 80% blockage of
The left jugular vein.[although less than 20% still remains in left.] my azygous vein is completely cleared also.
Now as i work to restore body,mind and spirit I am rejoicing in new awakenings! Even little things like being
Able to hold a fork steadily  is an exciting thing!
I will update with my improvements.

We are sooo thankful to God for inspiring the doctors to be compassionate and actually “ life saving” in helping
Us defeat multiple sclerosis.
Thank you all for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment